Kfir introduces 5 obsessive/disturbed types –
· The Babe – a good looking female, which about concludes her attributes.
· The Plaxo Spammer – an obsessive distributor of (his/her) contact information.
· The Obsessive Networker – an obsessive collector of connections in the various business and social networks. This character strongly reminded me of The Hunter Guy, I mentioned in my previous Who’s who post.
· The Virtual Stripper – an obsessive story-teller, where the main hero is oneself…
· The I-Am-All-About-Business Guy – a healthy individual desperately trying to separate between his professional and personal life, and evoking criticism in the process. This character somewhat reminded me of The Abstaining Guy, I mentioned in my previous Who’s who post.
Kfir’s post is definitely worth reading and pondering.
One comment, though –
Kfir, I do not think of myself as a PC freak, but I do have one issue with your “babes”. I do not ignore the fact that the social media space is abundant with babes, but why not mention that some of them are male?…